- Wedding Cake from "Pure Instinto Seeds"
- Description: Pure Instinto brings you a variety that stands out for its pronounced flavour and potent effect. Wedding Cake is the result of crossing the legendary Triangle Kush with a selected male of the Animal Mints. This mouth-watering indica-dominant hybrid is not only known for its dank hit but also for its harsh taste upon combustion and smoking. You might experience a sore throat as well. Even before you get accustomed to this taste, it dissipates quickly as earthy and soil undertones takeover. Its vanilla aroma gives it its name together with some citrus and earthy aromas. Not recommended for first-time cannabis users due to its very high potency levels. Wedding Cake's effects are extremely potent, starting as an invigorating, euphoric buzz before settling into a fully relaxing body stone. THC levels of up to 32% make the strain highly interesting from a therapeutic point of view. It has a great vigorous growth with strong side branches and good production. A short and sturdy with an indica-leaning growth profile doubling its size when it enters the production phase. Wedding Cake produces very abundant aromatic resin. At harvest, it produces dense buds that look close to solid. As for its colours, it generally produces a forest green hue that grows darker as it develops a purple undertone. It has dense foliage that grows thicker as more leaves and buds sprout.
- Genetics: Triangle Mintz #23 (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints)
- Type: Indica Dominant
- Flowering Time: 55 - 60 days
- Terpene profile: Myrcene, Pineno, Caryophylene
- Production: Indoor 400 - 450 gr/m2; Outdoor 550 - 650 gr/plant
- Aroma: Sweet and sour with earthy and vanilla hints
- Effect: Sedative, potent, relaxing
- THC: 28 - 32%
Seeds: Wedding Cake (Feminized)